Sirac de Joliet gold bracelet Jewels for INVITADISIMA.
You can combine this bracelet in several possible ways. You can use it for any party or event , throughout the year. As well as to accompany with different rings in Communions and Baptisms . With it you will perfectly complete your look.
Our stylist recommends:
Get hold of it and bet on using it alone, to show it off on your wrist and give it all the prominence. With any type of clothing it will look great and you will be the perfect guest at weddings with your star dress .
Two-piece brass bracelet plated in 3 microns and 24 carat yellow gold.
The bracelet has an approximate perimeter of 19 cm, which is equivalent to a medium size.
At INVITADISIMA we offer you the largest selection of national and international brands so that you can dazzle at your next event.
JOLIET was born in May 2018 as her personal project. At a time when everything is made in series, Susana Rodríguez is committed to designing and making all the pieces by hand.
The geometries so characteristic of Art Déco, which draws from decorative arts and architecture, inspire this minimalist line in polished gold tones and which is declined in the form of earrings, rings, pendants and bracelets, with its vision of the mixture of contradictory elements. living in balanced harmony.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ME
To take care of your JOLIET jewelery and have it like the first day, at INVITADISIMA we recommend that you take into account the following tips:
– Do not drop it and avoid friction as much as possible.
– Do not get it wet, do not take it to the pool or the beach.
– Avoid getting perfume, creams or cleaning products on it, it could alter the color of the plating.
– Do not use chemical products to clean it, use a chamois.
– When you take off the bracelet, try not to store it with other pieces to avoid scratches, it is best to store it in its original box.
– It is normal for the silver chain to darken with use, you can clean it with a specific product for silver or with baking soda.
– The chain, due to its design, is delicate. Avoid bending it so it doesn't get damaged.
Keep in mind that the deterioration of your piece will also depend a lot on the PH of your skin.
I have been designed and created by hand in Madrid.
For conscious, modern and independent women who value the design, craftsmanship and manual elaboration behind each creation.
Each piece is special and different, no two are the same.
It is perfect to wear to any event, both weddings and baptisms and graduations.
If you have doubts, remember that we have a totally free stylist service at your service. Find out HERE .